Mosquitoes are among the stubbornest insects. Though small in size, they are very dangerous to the human health. An infected female anopheles mosquito carry plasmodium parasite which causes malaria. Malaria being one of the major causes of death, experts have come up with different ways to kill the mosquitoes.
With the earlier innovation focusing on using chemical sprays to eliminate these insects, these chemicals were found to negatively affect the human and the environment. For this reason, experts had to find a way to do away with these insects without having to affect the human health. It is at this point when the Mosquito killing machines came into place.
- Here Are The 9 Best Mosquito Killing Machines
- 9 – Hausbell Nontoxic Mosquito Trap Non-Chemical Flies Killer Mosquito Inhaler
- 8 – GLOUE Bug Zapper Electronic Insect Killer,Mosquito Killer Lamp
- 7 – X-CHENG Bug Zapper – The Latest Shock Photocatalyst Mosquito Lamps
- 6 – Bug Zapper & Electric Indoor Insect Killer by LiBa
- 5 – Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger for Fast and Effective Mosquito Control
- 4 – Powerful 20W Electronic Indoor Insect Killer
- 3 – ZAP-IT! Bug Zapper – Rechargeable Mosquito Killing Machine
- 2 – Aspectek 20w 6000sqft Coverage Electronic Indoor Commercial Insect and Mosquito Killer
- 1 – Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer
- Benefits of Mosquito Killing Machines
- To Sum Up
Here Are The 9 Best Mosquito Killing Machines
9 – Hausbell Nontoxic Mosquito Trap Non-Chemical Flies Killer Mosquito Inhaler
- By: Hausbell
- Dimensions: 7 x 6.5 x 6.5 in.
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
Are you looking for a quiet mosquito killing machine? Well, here comes the solution. Though safe to human and pet health this high quality killer machine is harsh when it comes to killing mosquitoes and other unsanitary flying insects. Having made in a great design, this machine can perfectly fit any home décor. Keep your home safe by eliminating these dangerous insects. The machine is safe enough to be used anywhere at home.
- The killing machine emits a blue light that lures mosquitoes and other flying insects into the killer grid.
- Comes with a small fan that runs underneath
- The unique design makes it perfect for your home
8 – GLOUE Bug Zapper Electronic Insect Killer,Mosquito Killer Lamp
- By: Gloue
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.4 x 1.8 in.
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
This mosquito killer machine is small in size making it highly portable; you can therefore use the machine from anywhere. The machine allows you to get rid of the stubborn mosquitoes without having to use the harmful pesticides.
The fact that it is a safer way to eliminate the mosquitoes make the machines ideal for use in the kitchens or even hospitals. It is easy to do away with the dead insects; unplug the machine from an electrical outlet and use a screwdriver to touch the metal plate for static electricity release, remove the lid and clean mosquitoes or gnats.
- This mosquito killing machine can eliminate insects up to coverage of 16 square meters.
- The machine emits LED lights that attract mosquitoes and small flying gnats
- It comes in dimensions of 3.7×2.55×2.36 for maximum portability.
7 – X-CHENG Bug Zapper – The Latest Shock Photocatalyst Mosquito Lamps
- By: X-CHENG
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.2 x 3.6 in.
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
This mosquito killer is one of the best machines in the market that helps you do away with insects that cause discomfort. The machine utilizes rays to attract pests for electrocution. Avoid chemical sprays that negatively affect our health when still harming the environment.
This machine does the killing without emitting odor. The machine is easy to operate as no accessorial equipment is needed.
- It comes with a tube which emits rays that attract the insect
- The machine is designed in a way that it promotes energy efficiency
- The high voltage grid located inside the machine help to electrocute insects
6 – Bug Zapper & Electric Indoor Insect Killer by LiBa
- By: LiBa
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.4 x 3.9 in
- Weight: 4.1 lbs.
Its time you stop exposing yourself and family from dangerous flying insects. This Bug Zapper & Electronic Indoor Insect Killer works great in ensuring you and your family enjoys maximum safety.
The zapper emits 365nm wavelength that has been scientifically proven to be a great attraction to these harmful insects. It is safe way of eliminating pests as it uses natural chemical-free pest control method.
- Has 2800V bulbs. that offer great attraction to the flying insects
- The cage wiring helps to prevent accidental contact by people or pets
- Has a removable and easy to clean dead insect tray
- Forceful electronic grid works great in zapping the approaching insects
5 – Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger for Fast and Effective Mosquito Control
- By: Burgess
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 15.5 x 11.2 in.
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
Join professionals in using this method to eliminate mosquitoes. The Burgess 1443 Propane Insect not only eliminates mosquitoes but also the biting flies and other flying insects in the backyard.
This great machine kills and repels mosquitoes and other flying insects up to 6 hours. The machine is powerful enough to treat up to 5000 square foot yard in less than 10 minutes.
- The machine uses microscopic particles that are 7 times finer then the mist. This enables the particles to penetrate deep into all mosquito havens.
- Comes with a trigger lock that prevents accidental dispensing of the insecticide ensuring efficiency
- The 40 oz. reservoir provides enough space to hold insecticide
4 – Powerful 20W Electronic Indoor Insect Killer
- By: Pest Soldier
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.5 x 4.2 in.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
With this powerful mosquito killing machine, you no longer need pesticides or other harmful sprays to get rid of mosquitoes or other flying insects up to 80 feet away. The 2800 volt shock helps to zap the attracted insects. The machine is highly effective and has wide area coverage.
The machine is easy to use; just plug in the bug zapper to a wall outlet and watch insects die of zapping. The dead insects can be easily removed as they fall on the tray for easy disposal. The machine is safe enough to make it ideal to be used in the kitchens, hospitals or other sensitive areas.
- The protective cage helps to prevent accidental contact with the metal grid.
- This mosquito killing machine comes with a wire chain which allows it to be hanged.
- It boasts a powerful electronic grid which is highly effective in killing insects.
- The tray helps to hold dead insects making disposal easy.
3 – ZAP-IT! Bug Zapper – Rechargeable Mosquito Killing Machine
- By: Zap-it!
- Dimensions: 20 x 8.5 x 0.5 in.
- Weight: 4 oz.
Kill bugs and mosquitoes instantly using this high-quality machine. Coming with 3000-volt grid, the machine eliminates flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects. The machine is easy to charge; plug it into any USB device to fast and efficient charging. The super bright LED light attracts the flying insects for zapping.
- The high voltage grid helps to electrocute mosquitoes and other flying insects
- The machine produces a LED light that attracts the stubborn insects
- The triple layer mesh makes it safe to touch while its electrified
2 – Aspectek 20w 6000sqft Coverage Electronic Indoor Commercial Insect and Mosquito Killer
- By: Aspectek
- Dimensions: 11 x 3.2 x 15 in.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Have you ever known that malaria infects an average of 200 million people every year? Well, it is a large number. Escape from being a malaria victim by using this high-quality machine that helps to eliminate mosquitoes and other flying flies.
Remaining safe to human health, this machine attracts harmful insects and kills them using the high voltage metal grids; no need to use chemical sprays that affect the human health. It is easy to use the machine. The plastic tray allows you to easily remove the dead insects. Besides, you can wash the machine to keep it clean.
- The 2 UV light bulbs. works great to attract the flying insects
- The mesh screen protects you and your family from the high voltage metal grids
- The removable tray allows you to easily remove the tray.
1 – Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer
- By: Flowtron
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.2 x 13 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.
Keep your living areas safe from flying insect pests. It is always important to consider the friendliness of a pest control method as we eliminate the stubborn pests. This will not only safeguard our health but also make our environment conducive for living. Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer is one of the safest ways to do away with the mosquitoes.
The machine eliminates insects up to ½ -acre area. Besides, the machine features high-impact construction while the protective outer enclosure helps to prevent children, pets or other undesired living creatures from getting into contact with the charged grid.
- The machine has a patented, high-efficiency insect killing grid
- The rugged weatherproof polycarbonate prevents the machine from rusting, cracking or fading
- It is easy to replace the bulbs.; no tools are required
- The high voltage transformer helps to power the killing grid
Now that you have the best mosquito killing machines, here are some of the benefits you will gain for grabbing any of them.
Benefits of Mosquito Killing Machines
When compared with the chemical sprays, mosquito killing machines have a low long-term cost. Though chemical sprays have a low acquisition cost, their repetitive purchase sums the money to form a larger amount compared to the cost of acquiring a machine.
Under proper care, these machines are highly durable. You don’t have to use once like the sprays.
Chemical sprays can affect our health. Besides, these chemicals pollute the environment making it unfriendly for living. For the machines, it is the opposite; though tough on mosquitoes and other flying insects, they are safe for human, pets and the environment.
Mosquitoes mutate. They therefore become resistant to some sprays. With these machines using electrocution mechanism, you can be assured that no insect is resistant to zapping.
To Sum Up
Mosquitoes are a nuisance, there’s no doubt about that. Having a permanent remedy for them is everyone’s desire. If you want to wage full-fledged war against these uninvited guests, then grab one of these amazing mosquito killing machines.