For many people, finding the best convection microwave ovens is usually an uphill task. What should they look out for? How does a good product look like? What features differentiate a good from a not-so-good appliance? Are there any secret tips to owning the best? These are but a few of the many questions many potential buyers seek answers to. And as many will realize, buying a good item is much easier on paper. When it comes to the actual buying process, you are very likely to make a poor decision. In this review, I have summarized the top 8 best convection microwave ovens for 2017.
- Lists of Top 8 Best Convection Microwave Ovens Reviews
- #8. GE PSA9120SFSS Profile Advantium, Microwave,1.7 Cu. Ft.
- #7. Samsung MC11K7035CG Convection Microwave, 1.1 cu. ft
- #6. Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave, 1.2-Cubic-Foot
- #5. Emerson MWCG1584S Convection Microwave Oven & Grill, 1.5 CU. FT
- #4. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Convection Microwave, 1.5 Cu.ft. Black
- #3. Samsung MC12J8035CT Convection Microwave, 1.2 cu. ft.
- #2. Sharp R1874T Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 850-watt
- #1. Panasonic NE-1054F Commercial Microwave Oven
- Criteria For Building This List
Lists of Top 8 Best Convection Microwave Ovens Reviews
#8. GE PSA9120SFSS Profile Advantium, Microwave,1.7 Cu. Ft.
Having owned this microwave oven for a long time, I can confidently say it’s one of the best convection microwave ovens in the market. I love its solid and heavy-duty construction that suits it for both commercial and domestic use. The unit has a nice capacity and will handle quite a volume of food. It’s also very easy to operate and consumes minimal power. Other things I love about it are the simple design, user-friendly controls, and easy maintenance.
#7. Samsung MC11K7035CG Convection Microwave, 1.1 cu. ft
One thing about this convection microwave is that it’s one of the easiest to clean. I give credit to the super smooth and seamless interior. It also does an amazing job of grilling and broiling food. I like its quiet operation that makes it perfect even for small spaces. The appliance also features a light touch control panel for simplicity and convenience. Did I also tell you that it has one of the smallest footprints?
#6. Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave, 1.2-Cubic-Foot
Anyone who’s ever used this convection microwave oven agrees with me that it deserves a place on these top convection microwave ovens for 2017. The first thing I like about it is the decent capacity that makes it fit for the home, restaurant, catering unit, institution, and many other places. It looks and feels pretty solid to tolerate regular use. I also love its simple design that improves operation as well as the nice interior lighting that improves visibility.
#5. Emerson MWCG1584S Convection Microwave Oven & Grill, 1.5 CU. FT
Emerson is one of the brands that have taken the market by storm. One of their finest product is this black trendy and stylish convection microwave oven. It has a nice capacity to suit most requirements and is also easy to operate. The powerful element delivers amazing heat while the simple control allows you to select the best mode. Other than just broiling, baking, heating, pre-warming, and browning, it also grills quite well.
#4. Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Convection Microwave, 1.5 Cu.ft. Black
I have used this microwave oven for quite a long time and it has never let me down. Among the things that make it one of the best convection microwave ovens include the simple design that’s very easy to operate, user-friendly and convenient controls, and the large cooking capacity. I admire the smooth, sleek and easy-to-clean surface, well-lit interior, and the quiet operation.
#3. Samsung MC12J8035CT Convection Microwave, 1.2 cu. ft.
If you love crispy and tasty food or would love to cook much faster, then this convection microwave oven will serve you right. I’ve used in my commercial kitchen and it is much faster than the normal types. However, it still keeps the power consumption low. I like the innovative grill that is much wider and more practical.
#2. Sharp R1874T Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 850-watt
I saw this cooking unit at my sister’s place and I could tell that it means business. Despite its small nature, it came with a fairly large capacity to suit most day-to-day uses. It also has one of the most interactive displays that make operating easy. I also love the quiet nature and small footprint. Other than just preheating and warming, my sister also says it works amazingly well when browning, roasting, baking, and broiling.
#1. Panasonic NE-1054F Commercial Microwave Oven
This conventional microwave oven by Panasonic is one of the 8 best convection microwave ovens for many reasons. It comes in a good size and only occupies minimal space. The elegant piece feels pretty solid courtesy of the premium quality stainless steel construction. It’s also very simple to operate thanks to the user-friendly touchscreen control. I also love how easy it cleans and its resistance to rust and corrosion.
Criteria For Building This List
- Effective: It should work well, have good heat distribution, and suited for day-to-day uses.
- Versatile: I went for types that could work in both residential and commercial applications. They also are effective on many food types including pastries, meat, veggies, roast, pizza, fish, and more. Other than heating, it can also warm, roast, reheat, brown, melt, and grill.
- User-Friendly: Using the oven cum microwave should be simple and easy even for a first time user.
- Quick to preheat: This allows the unit to heat fast and save time.
- Space-saving: The appliance should have a small footprint to maximize space. This makes it suitable for small places like caravans, RV, holiday homes, and small kitchen.
- Visibility: The interior light needs to be bright enough for easy viewing of the contents.
- Other critical features: Ease of use, cleaning ease; Size, Automatic functions, Quick Start/boost, Time adjustability, Auto-programmed functions, Multi-stage cooking, Cost, and Child lock safety
Convection microwave ovens have made life much easier for many people. They can perform functions done by both a microwave and an oven, come in small and compact sizes to fit in small spaces, and have a range of features to suit different cooking methods and food types.
One of the biggest challenges is finding the best types since there are all kinds of appliances on offer. In this review, I looked at the top 8 best convection microwave ovens for 2017. The focus was on reliability, energy-efficiency, versatility, user-friendliness, durability, and affordability. You can be sure that any of these products will deliver good service for a long time.