If you are a mom, dad, grandmom, granddad or guardian, you should deeply consider investing in a backpack bag for diapers if you don’t have one. The truth is that buying this item was one of the nicest decisions we made. It made carrying baby stuff easier and convenient, and we didn’t have or keep bending over to get items. The accessory provided adequate space to accommodate a range of products without compromising on their reliability. While we were lucky we choose a good product from the start; many people aren’t so lucky. Some soon discover the bag isn’t spacious enough; others struggle to organize the items. While some bags will rip too soon, by following this guide, you’ll have an idea about the best backpack diaper bags in 2019, how to choose one, and also the benefits of the bag.
Table of Contents
- Is A Backpack Diaper Bag Backpacks Really Important?
- List of Best Diaper Bags Backpacks in 2019
- #8 HapTim Multi-function Large Diaper Bag Backpack
- #7 Graco Gotham Smart Organizer Baby Diaper Bag Backpack – Black and Grey
- #6 KiddyCare Multifunction Waterproof Diaper Bag Backpack
- #5 Lifecolor Multifunction Diaper Bag Travel
- #4 HaloVa Waterproof Diaper Bag Travel Backpack, Orange
- #3 HEYI Diaper Bag Backpack Organizer
- #2 HYBLOM Diaper Bag Backpack
- #1 Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack, Black
- How We Chose The Diaper Bag Backpack?
- How To Organize Your Diaper Bags Backpacks?
- In Conclusion
Is A Backpack Diaper Bag Backpacks Really Important?
Like many moms and dads, I used it to think that this backpack bag for diapers wasn’t really important. At that time, I had really spent a lot on buying things for our “bundle of joy.” And I didn’t want to spend more money. I decided to use the normal backpack and at times messenger bags instead. It didn’t, however, take long before I went for the right bag. However, the following are the main advantages of the product:
- Convenience: Anyone who’s ever used this carrier will agree with me that it does improve convenience. First, it is designed for baby products like diapers clothes, and bottles. Second, it has a user-friendly design that minimizes excessive bending or stretching when reaching for the items. Third, the item has various compartments and is very practical.
- Hygiene: The accessory improves the hygiene of the contents and user. Imagine you placing a soiled diaper or cloth in the same compartments with fresh diapers? Or the content spilling because of shaking in the large compartment? A good bag has different sized compartments for making sure the contents are held intact.
- Better Organization: The main goal of the bag is to make carrying stuff easier and also to organize them properly. To achieve this, the best accessories will include several compartments that come in different sizes. Large ones are for large items whereas small ones are suitable for smaller objects. Other than organizations, the compartments help in separating dirty things such as soiled diapers and clothes from the clean fresh ones.
- Improved Mobility: A diaper bag is easier to use compared to other options such as messenger, backpacks, or duffel. It is designed with baby products such as diapers and clothiers in mind and will, therefore, have the right spaces. The bag also reduces the frequency of the user straining too often to access the items.
List of Best Diaper Bags Backpacks in 2019
#8 HapTim Multi-function Large Diaper Bag Backpack
By: Hap Tim
This bag is suitable for both experienced and new moms and dads. I love its simple nature which makes inserting and removing things easy. It opens very fast and leaves adequate space and also closes easily but securely. The trendy looking bag is made of strong materials to resist ripping, fraying, or weakening. It is also very spacious and can hold quite a recent volume of accessories. My sister, who has used this bag for several months, says it cleans thanks to the smooth fabric easily. It also dries fast and doesn’t get any bad odor. One thing I agree with is that it is a very trendy bag.
#7 Graco Gotham Smart Organizer Baby Diaper Bag Backpack – Black and Grey
If you want a spacious bag to handle your baby diapers and related accessories, then you will love this bag from Graco. It is popular in the current market and is frequently listed in top reviews. The nice-looking bag has several compartments that vary in size. Each has decent spacing too cater for the select accessories. I love the waterproof nature that prevents moisture, water, and spills from damaging the stored items as well as the smooth interior for protecting the contents. The straps feel sturdy and are also very comfortable.
#6 KiddyCare Multifunction Waterproof Diaper Bag Backpack
This is an example of high quality and functional bag that won’t leave dents in your bank account. It is roomy to hold the necessary items and is tailored from sturdy fabric for long-lasting service. The bag has both large and small compartments, and each has a smooth interior for preventing scratching the items. It doesn’t have an odor and also looks very luxurious. The comfortable straps improve carrying whereas the easy-to-clean material ensures it retains its good looks for a long period. Although it’s high quality and very fashionable, this bag is competitively priced. I believe that this is among the reasons why it’s popular.
#5 Lifecolor Multifunction Diaper Bag Travel
If you are a stylish mom or dad, then this diaper bag is certainly worth a thought. The elegantly styled bag isn’t new in the market but ranks among the best. The unit is large enough to fit several bottles, diapers, clothes, blankets and more. And to prevent it from ripping due to the heavy or bulky items, the manufacturer uses strong materials and stitching. You don’t need to worry about spills, soiling clean clothes, or constantly arranging the items because it has compartments of different sizes. The straps are smooth, lightweight and feel comfortable even when carrying heavy things.
#4 HaloVa Waterproof Diaper Bag Travel Backpack, Orange
You don’t have to struggle to carry baby diapers, bottles, blankets, or clothes. With the HaloVa diaper bag, carrying and accessing the items is easy. This is because of the spacious nature and well-designed compartments that can handle different kinds of products. It has a smooth interior for added comfort and nice straps for easy carrying. The materials of construction are strong and won’t fade, rip, shrink or expand even after long use. Although it looks small, the bag can fit a good volume. It also stays intact even when placed on the ground and this greatly enhances the safety of the stored items.
#3 HEYI Diaper Bag Backpack Organizer
I see many people relying on bags that aren’t meant to carry diapers and other baby items. Many will keep arranging the bags because the items keep shifting position while others will find the straps too small or uncomfortable. Such people will love this backpack diaper bag thanks to its roomy nature that can fit lots of things. It also has many compartments to fit different items and also to minimize unnecessary movement. The larger compartments are for things like blankets, clothes, and diapers while the smaller ones can be used for small diapers or baby bottles. The strong material doesn’t tear or get scratched easily.
#2 HYBLOM Diaper Bag Backpack
This diaper bag is straightforward to clean courtesy of the effective material and seamless design. You only need a wet cloth or very little water to remove dirt, dust, stains and other things. It features a large compartment and several smaller pockets for good arrangements and padded straps for improved mobility. The good design helps to distribute the weight for better handling. Although thin, the material is resistant to tears and scratches while the good elasticity is improving the removal and insertion of items. The straps can easily be adjusted to handle different needs and also feel comfortable thanks to the nice size and light padding. The backpack features a diaper changing pad for extra convenience.
#1 Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack, Black
By: Bag Nation
This bag is a good choice for parents who normally travel with their babies. It is very roomy to hold many items and has a sturdy construction that prevents it from bulging out too much. The bag is made of strong material for protecting the contents and will also resist scratches, ripping or coming apart. The versatile diaper bag allows you to conveniently carry bottles, blankets, diapers, and clothes inside the different compartments. And thanks to the good closing mechanism, chances of things falling out are unlikely. I also love how easy the bag opens and the good access it provides. You, however, shouldn’t worry about it accidentally opening. When not in use, this item folds to a small size to fit in a small location and for better storage.
How We Chose The Diaper Bag Backpack?
Although we had seen many diaper bags before, picking a specific unit was harder than we thought. In fact, we ended up more confused than before we started. What I felt was right was seen either too large or too small my wife. My spouse would go for a bag which I found too colorful or too dull. It took us quite some time to find the right piece. And some of the main aspects included the following:
- Size: I remember as if it was yesterday my spouse and I have a light argument over the right size. She wanted a large bag that could handle more items whereas I wanted a smaller unit that should fit only the essentials. It’s crucial to know the kind of items you will be carrying before you spend money. Too large is wasteful and too small is inconvenient.
- Quality: We focused on the material and craftsmanship during the search. We had heard one too many tales of how bag’s ripped open and spilled everything. The best way to prevent this from happening to us was by picking quality and sturdy materials that wouldn’t tear easily. The seams and stitching should also be as strong.
- Color: The diaper bag shouldn’t be too brightly colored that a person can see you from a mile away. We also don’t want a dull bag that not only looked boring but would probably make you feel embarrassed in front of other people. We managed to pick the right product by understanding the latest trends, talking to other parents, and also comparing the different products on offer.
- Budget: As I told too earlier, buying the bag wasn’t on my list of things to do. However, after the challenges I experienced used other products, I had no option. Nevertheless, it didn’t mean I had to burn more holes in my pocket. We found very nice high-quality bags that met our needs and desires. We also learned that just because a product is expensive doesn’t mean it’s the best. Also, a cheaper unit isn’t automatically low quality.
Other things that we paid attention to was the ease of cleaning, consumer reviews, brand credibility, user-friendliness, ease of cleaning, style, closing and opening ease, and waterproofing.
How To Organize Your Diaper Bags Backpacks?
As a new mom or dad, you may find it hard to organize your bag backpack properly. In fact, we used to spend quite some time trying to squeeze things into the compartments, and I can’t tell you how many times we had to undo everything. To help you become a better organizer we have linked this Youtube clip. You can start watching it here:
After reading this review, you certainly will look forward to purchasing one of the best diaper bag backpacks. Maybe you want the convenience or improved organization, or you don’t have a reliable bag to carry the items. Whichever your reason, be sure that any of the reviewed bags are worth the money and time. I have listed only the best backpack diaper bags that I’m certain will deliver good service. If not for you or spouse, these bags also make good gift items for new parents.