Riding on a rough road is much more comfortable with the best dirt bike. It can handle shocks and vibrations of the ground to keep you stable and safe. This article reviews the best dirt bikes available in the market.
Best Dirt Bikes Review List
- Engine Type 4 Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled
- Displacement 125cc
- Max Speed 44.26MPH
- Manual Clutch – 4 speed
- 40cc Dirt Bike brought by Moto Pro.
- The 4-stroke engines have proven to be more reliable and durable than the 2-stroke engines. High Quality engine.
- Whole bike is EPA approved. Low noise. No need to mix gas and oil.
- Great for a beginner and small children, the smaller engine offers a smooth and steady acceleration that won't be too fast or too mach to handle for your small child.
- Some assembly required: Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model)
- IDEAL BEGINNER DIRT BIKE CHOICE - FEATURE 1: Real 2-stroke ENGINE, instead of noisy lawn mower motor. FEATURE 2: Equipped with IMPROVED SPEED LIMITER and can limit speed from 30mph to 15mph for sure. FEATURE 3: the desgin is UNIQUE on the market.
- 365-DAY CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide 365-day customer service via email and phone call support during busniess hours. UPS Insurance: Your bike is insuranced via UPS. Please opt-in amazon email notification this is the only way to get any order update with us. Please provid the real phone number during checkout for fast tech support responses
- WARRANTY COVERED:We warranty the products to be free of material defects in workmanship for the warranty period from the date your product is delivered. Damages on Arrival shall be notified WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAY UPON DELIVERY. Engine is covered to be free from manufacturer defect for three (3) months. Parts are covered under warranty to be free from manufacturer defects for one (1) month, 10 days or not covered under warranty. Details are attached below in the description.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Great size for beginner product size is 50inch x 22inch x 33.5inch with seat height 23 inches. Dry Weight: 48.5LBS/22KG, Wet Weight:57.3LBS/26KG. Package: 42inch x 12inch x 22inch, 60lbs. Maximun weight capcity160 lbs. Fuel tank capacity: 0.45gal/1.7L; Max Speed 24.9 mph(40km/h). Fuel grade: 91# gas. Mixture ratio of fuel & lubricant oil: 20~25:1. FRONT/REAR TIRE SPECIFICATION: 2.5-10, both are disk brakes. Strong front and rear disk brake for maximun control over the bike
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Holeshot Mini Dirt Bike. Tool kit and hardware required to assemble the unit. Owner's Manual. Decal set. EASY TO INSTALL: 85% assembled, all you need to do is the install the rear shock absorber, front wheel, handle bar and the fender and then HERE YOU GO! Video and picture installation is shown in the Technical Specification. Created with high quality material for handling all types of tough situations. Recommended age of rider is 6 years old and up.
- Big enough to tackle rugged off-road terrain, this pumped-up dirt quad is the perfect step up in size and adventure for older riders
- Quad dimensions – 50.4" L x 28.7" W x 31.9" H | Weight – 113 lbs. | Max speed – Up to 9 mph | Riders – 14 years old and up | Battery – Lead Acid, Up to 68 minutes | Weight limit – 220 lbs.
- Powered by a 500 watt motor with high-torque internal/Integral gear set and self-adjusting chain-driven
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 68 minutes of continuous use
- Features twist-grip throttle control, rear disc brake, front brush bar, adjustable riser handlebars, rear suspension, and soft rubber grips
- IT'S GO TIME: Straightforward steering gives your child a sense of motor control and helps them learn to ride vehicles
- SAFE SPEEDS: Your child can enjoy a fun trip at up to 2 mph for the perfect riding experience
- REALISTIC LOOK & SOUNDS: Colorful decals with working headlights, and realistic sounds including a horn, blinker, ignition, and music create an interactive experience
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Play up to 40 minutes and charge your 6V rechargeable battery overnight with the included charger, so your little one can play again and again
- CERTIFIED & SAFE: Made with plastic materials and meets U.S. Federal safety standards for ASTM & CPSIA, so you can rest at ease while your child plays with a ride-on that is both safe and fun; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 41"(L) x 20"(W) x 28"(H)
- This 250cc Motorcycle Dirt Bike can't ship to CA,PA.
- A stylish high performance exhaust pipe included on this bike is design to enhance both performance and style to the bike!
- Front 80/100-21 and Rear 110/100-18 Fat Tire, More Traction! Big Wheel, Huge Size at 82.3"(L) x36.2"(W) x 55.1"(H) provide the roomy and comfortable riding experience for the driver.
- Motocross-style seat is relative low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Some assembly required: Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model)
- Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, Variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use. Throttle is twist-grip
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes.Recommended for ages 14 and up; supports riders up to 175 pounds
- Frame: Steel, Motor: chain-driven, Fork: Double-crown, Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride. Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor and Wheels- 16 inches front and 14 inches rear tires
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty . Initial charge time: 12 hours.Failure to recharge the battery at least once a month may result in a battery that will no longer accept a charge.
- 【Powerful 2 Stroke Air-cooled Engine】This Dirt bike comes with powerful high torque 2-stroke 50cc air-cooled engine designed to prevent overheating. !!!Attention:This 2 stroke dirt bike need to mix the gasoline with engine oil by 20:1 or 25:1. Please refer to our listing picture for detailed guidelines.
- 【Stylish with Beautiful Color Design】Multiply colors choices with stylish design, the rider will catch everyone's eyes in the neighborhoods. Choose the dirt bike as an irreplaceable companion to accompany children’s growth. Enhance their independence and coordination in play and joy. Come and have fun !
- 【Speed Control with Safety Concern】Top speed of around 25 miles/h (depending on rider's weight and road condition) is perfect for a safe yet fun riding experience. Speed Governor on the right side handle bar allows parents to set proper speed for kids.
- 【Specially Designed for Younger Kids】Chain Transmission and Pull Start provides much easier control and handling for little kids and gives the rider the great convenience in the event of a stall. Front and Rear Disc Brake provides a better stopping power compared to regular brake
- 【Anti-Drop Packaging】Specially designed safe anti-drop package will effectively prevent damage from shipping transit and give you a safe and assured delivery.
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
Last update on 2021-10-18 at 09:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#10. New 125cc Youth DB35 – Dirt Bike
The first dirt bike we have is by APOLLO, with various colors for natural style coordination. Pick either a yellow, red, green, or blue finish to suit your personality. Not only that, but also the 4-stroke engine is more powerful than the 2-stroke design for reliable service. It works with the air-cooled single-cylinder to enhance riding safety. Besides, the 125cc displacement, 4-speed manual clutch, and 44.2mph maximum speed give you superior control for every action.
This item measures 32.68 inches tall x 20.47 inches wide x 57.48 inches long with a height-seat clearance of 28.65 inches. Also, the ground clearance is 8.79 inches to prevent your feet from touching the off-road terrain. The recommended height to operate this motorcycle is 4ft 6in and above weighing up to 163 pounds.
#9. 40cc Kids Mini Dirt Bike
X-PRO is a dependable bike for small children and beginners to enjoy a smooth operation. It comes pre-assembled and minor adjustments have to be made. For instance, you can secure the wheels, brakes, fender, and handlebar brackets in appropriate locations for better safety. Also, the tires have a premium design to keep the young rider stable in every motion. Watch them as they hold the handlebar as they maneuver from smooth, rough, steep, and other locations.
Furthermore, this great dirt bike has a convenient number plate for more authenticity. It runs with the aid of the 4-stroke design of the engine that guarantees a durable and dependable service. Plus, this machine is EPA-approved for low noise without mixing oil and gas. Now the youngster can steadily accelerate independently for more confidence in the biking scenes.
#8. Kids Mini Dirt Bike
By: SYX MOTO
The SYX MOTO is another best dirt bike that runs by gas for continuous biking sessions. It has a large fuel tank that holds 1.7 liters or 0.45 gallons of liquid to reach high speeds of 24.9 miles per hour. Not only that, but also the dual disk brakes at the rear and front offer ultimate control in every movement. This gadget is ideal for beginners and novices to experience a fun outdoor adventure. It comes with a 2-stroke engine for a quieter service, and the speed limiter indicates the pace you are currently in from 30 to 15mph.
What’s more, this motocross measures 33 inches high x 50 inches long x 22 inches wide ideal for young riders. It has a cozy seat with a 23-inch height to keep the little one comfortable for the entire riding experience. In addition, it holds 22kg of dry load and 26kg for wet weight. More motorcycle features consist of rear shock absorber, handlebar, fender, picture installation manual, and much more.
#7. Dirt Quad 500 DLX Electric Four-Wheeled Off-Road Vehicle
Another best dirt bike we have is this off-road vehicle that tackles rough terrains. Featuring large wheels, they handle the most uneven grounds without losing traction. Not only that, but also it is bog to hold up to 220lbs ideal for those aged 14 and above. This means you can ride it as well as a teenager in your household. What’s more, the maximum weight it accommodates is 113 pounds thanks to the quality construction.
This item is powered by a superior 500W motor that has high torque. It works with the self-adjusting chain and integral gear set for reliable performance. Besides, the featured throttle control is easy to twist-grip while the rear disc brake offers instant stops when activated. For the sealed lead acid, it supplies up to 36 volts and lets you recharge when used up. Also, the quick-change compartment protects the cells from external damage caused by dirt, splashes, and much more. More features include an adjustable riser handlebar, front brush bar, soft rubber grips, and rear suspension.
#6. Kid’s 6V Ride On Motorcycle w/ Training Wheels
By: Best Choice Products
This is another best dirt bike that’s ideal for young riders between 3-6 years old. Measuring 28 inches high x 41 inches long x 20 inches wide can bear a maximum load of 44 pounds. Also, the profile fits most storage areas perfectly, such as a garage. With 2mph maximum speed, this vehicle keeps your child safe when enjoying a fun outdoor play. It has an exhaust pipe, a lovely sports engine, treaded tires, and more realistic features.
Moreover, this unit comes with safe training wheels to enhance riding skills for your child. With the aid of an on/off switch, they can operate independently before going to a more advanced model. What’s more, the youngster gets entertained when biking thanks to the built-in music and bright, colorful decals. For the working headlights and green framework, they improve this bike’s beauty. Furthermore, simple steering provides the little one secure handling as they gain good coordination and motor control.
#5. 250cc Dirt Bike Hawk 250 Enduro Street Bike Motorcycle Bike
RPS is another great dirt bike with a 250cc for efficient fuel consumption and more power. It has a sleek design that delivers excellent performance in a stylish and superior way. Also, the red color enhances the surroundings you are riding in to stand out. This motorcycle has an exhaust pipe to improve riding action on rough terrains. With a front and large rear tire, you will get better traction than from other brands. The wheels are huge, with enough thickness for stability, reliability, and safety.
Thanks to the big size of this machine, it measures 82.3 inches long x 55.1 inches tall x 36.2 inches wide. It provides ample room for secure and comfortable biking. Also, the motocross-style seat comes in handy to deliver a relatively low service for stable movement. Note that some assembly is required when connecting the wheels, brakes, handlebar brackets, fender, and number plate.
#4. Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Electric Motocross Bike
This motocross bike is inspired by Jeremy McGrath to offer an authentic and fun riding experience. Boasting sleek McGrath graphics, the advanced fairing structure plus a frame geometry make it stand out in any outdoor location. Moreover, a variable speed motor comes in handy to deliver high-torque and dependable service for a super-charged action. This bike can carry a young and old rider from 14 years old and above. Not only that, but also it supports a maximum load of 175 pounds for best stability and riding balance.
Additionally, this best dirt bike will not disappoint you when riding to remote areas. It does not stall like the low-quality ones, while the three 12-volt sealed lead acid battery system offers 40 minutes of use. Not that they are rechargeable for more convenience and cost-effectiveness than constant refueling. Also, you will get better safety thanks to the dual disc brakes, twist-grip throttle, double suspension, and riser handlebars. The tires are solid and substantial for stable movement, while the retractable offers a secure footing.
#3. MX650 Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
This is another best dirt bike by Razor that boasts a compact structure. It fits small storages when not in use, such as the garage and other locations. Not only that, but also the electric motor uses 650 watts at a maximum speed reaching 17 miles per hour. That means a safe and competitive action to improve biking skills. In addition, an authentic frame geometry adds appeal as well as support. You can bike from one location to the next encased in proper stability thanks to the 220-pound load limit. Also, kids over 16 years can use this vehicle with ease.
Featuring a dual suspension, it works with the riser handlebars for a smooth action. Just position yourself on the seat to get superior control when maneuvering through corners. Besides, a longlasting battery lasts for 40 minutes before another boost. Note that the initial battery charge requires 12 hours, and failure to load every once per month results in battery damage. Additional features include knobby tires, chain-driven motor, and superior power transfer.
#2. Bolt 50cc Dirt Bike Gas Dirt Bike
The X-PRO is another best dirt bike with a beautiful array of colors. Its green finish complements your riding gear and personality for the ultimate fun. Besides, your little one can improve their coordination as well as independence in play. This gadget accompanies a child’s growth, especially for the motor skills to keep their muscles strong and healthy. Also, the high-torque 500c air-cooled engine is powerful to prevent overheating.
In addition, this bike’s top speed reaches 25 miles per hour, depending on the road condition and biker’s weight. And the speed governor located on the right handlebar lets parents set the appropriate pace for the children. With a chain transmission plus a pull-start, the construction of this vehicle is for youngsters. In the event of emergencies such as a stall, they can push it on their own. Also, the two disc brakes: front and rear, offer a better stopping action compared to other regular brakes.
#1. Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
This Razor dirt bike is scaled down for ultimate performance on rough roads. You can ride it off-roads to experience a thrilling action. Also, it’s battery-powered for convenient use when traveling to far distances. Note that the speed rate it can handle reaches to 14mph without the need for pedaling. That means a comfortable and fast movement on rough grounds. What’s more, the blue color is eye-catching to stand out from other dull designs.
We love the chain-driven motor structure with a single speed to provide a super quiet performance. It has a throttle control to let you twist with comfort in every movement and rotation. Also, the large knobby wheels come in handy for stable motion on different grounds. This bike’s battery supplies a continuous run time up to 30 minutes while the rear brake allows safe stops. In addition, the modern construction suits kids over 13 years old and weighing under 140 pounds.
Ride on a rough road comfortably with the best dirt bike. It has sturdy wheels, quality brakes, and other features to keep you safe for every biking session. Also, the best dirt bike comes in different sizes to suit beginners, novices, kids, and adults.