The popularity of home theater projectors has been soaring rather fast in the last decade. This is pegged on dropping prices thanks to the stiff rivalry amongst the manufacturers, improved technology that is making the projectors deliver quality performance and good resolution, and also growing awareness and appreciation of the device by people. Initially, you would spend thousands of dollars to buy a high-quality projector. Nowadays, you’ll find excellent devices that cost a few dollars, as you’ll discover in this top 8 best home theater projectors in 2019 review. The gap between business and home theater projector has been narrowed courtesy of technological improvement.
What Are The Best Home Theaters Projectors in 2019?
|PREVIEW||CHECK THEM ON AMAZON|
#8 Optoma HD28DSE 3D 1080P DLP Home Theater Projector
Supporting a maximum resolution of 1080p, this DLP home theater projector will deliver very real like images. It helps a screen size up to 107 inches from a distance of 12 feet, and the photos will be super clear and bright thanks to the excellent contrast ratio of 30,000:1. The device has outstanding brightness (3000 ANSI Lumens) and allows you to view images even in bright rooms. It very simple in design and setting it up should take a very short time. It’s also lightweight and can be placed on a table, fixed a ceiling, or mounted on a wall.
#7 Acer H6510BD White 3D Home Theater Projector
Supporting full native 1080p resolution, this white home theater projector will transform your home into a world-class movie theater. The Acer H6510BD projector boasts of advanced technology such as superior Contrast Ratio, 2D-3D conversion, and high resolution that will deliver very sharp and clear images. It comes with many ports to work with most modern devices including Blu-ray, DVD players, PC, and HDMI. Setting up this unit or connecting it with other devices is very simple and works very seamlessly. And thanks to the widescreen, you will experience an authentic cinematic experience.
#6 WOWOTO T8E Full HD Home Theater Projector
With this home theater projector, you won’t need to visit the local movie theater to watch the latest movie. Thanks to the superior technology, 1080p resolution, and DLP 3D support, the device will relay very real like images on the projector screen or wall. The device is up to 50% brighter than its rivals, and this allows you to watch the movie even in bright daylight. It features Android 4.4 operating system that is revered for reliability and high performance and also supports online streaming services, including Airplay, Mira cast, Netflix, and YouTube. Other than watching movies and streaming service, the unit also doubles as a gaming projector.
#5 Epson 730HD Home Entertainment Projector
This home theater projector by Epson is ranked as among the top in the current market. Many consumers love the high-quality images it relays on the screen, thanks to the 730HD. It is very bright, rated 3000 lumens, and watching a movie in the daytime or in brightly lit rooms shouldn’t be a problem. The unit is very lightweight and portable, and it will fit in a small bag for easy transportation. It runs for hours without overheating and doesn’t produce any noise and supports a screen size up to 300 inches.
#4 Acer H5380BD Home Theater Projector, 720p
The Acer Company is not just known for producing top-notch computers and related systems but also some of the best home theater projectors. If you have used the H5380D projector, you can agree that it’s among the top types on the market. It relays high-quality images and thanks to the Native 720p resolution and supports HDTV formats as well as Blu-ray disc. People who want the real cinematic experience turn to this unit since it projects on a widescreen. Courtesy of superior Dust Shield Solution technology; the projector is well protected from sand and dust and will last for a long time.
#3 Epson Home Cinema 2000 3D 1080p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
Able to support a resolution of up to 1080p, this home theater projector from Epson guarantees you of a good movie watching experience. It can be placed on a desk, mounted on a wall or ceiling and will work quite well from any options. It has a decent brightness of 1800 lumens and should be perfect even for daytime viewing. The projector can work from a distance as far as 12 feet and comes with lens shifting for varying the angle of projection for the best views. It includes many connectivity ports including HDMI, RCA, USB, and VGA and has a long-lasting lamp.
#2 Epson Home Cinema 3000 3D 3LCD Home Theater Projector, 1080p
You will enjoy watching movies via this home theater projector. It’s praised for projecting clear images from a relatively long distance and on a big screen. The lightweight unit can be wall mounted, ceiling mounted or placed on a stand or desk. It has a Full HD 1080p resolution for the precise images and also supports HD, 2D, and 3D. Similar to most leading home theater projectors, it also works with Native Resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a Native 16:9 widescreen for a cinematic experience.
#1 Optoma HD25-LV 3D DLP Home Theater Projector, 1080p
With a screen size range of 101 inches from 12 feet and 67-inches from 8 feet, this home theater projector will deliver a fantastic movie theater experience. It’s very bright thanks to the 3500 ANSI lumens and will relay clear images even in bright light situations. The accessory can be linked to different devices through the various ports including VGA, HDMI, USB, and VESA. It has a good contrast ratio of 20,000: 1 which, together with the high resolution of 1080p, delivers very sharp and clear images and has wireless HDMI to prevent a wire clutter.
Tips For Finding The Right Home Theater Projector
- Resolution: The higher the resolution, the better the picture quality. Thanks to technological improvement, modern devices can deliver 1080p HD, 3D and also 4K Ultra HD for high-quality images.
- Mounting: You should consider whether you’ll place the unit on a table, mount it on a wall or the ceiling. Before drilling holes or constructing structures, you should try all the options then settle for the best.
- Projector screen: You can choose a retractable or fixed display as you desire. Nonetheless, you can still project the images onto a white wall. You, however, need to ensure it’s very plain and smooth to avoid creating distorted images.
- Lamps: The device relies on lamps to screen the images, and they have a lifespan. The longer it is, the longer it will take before you need to replace it. A person who uses the projector regularly will replace the lamps sooner than a person who uses the unit less often.
- Brightness/Light output: Home theater projectors usually have brightness ratings of between 700 and 2500 lumens. The brighter the unit, the better it will be when viewing in brightly lit rooms or when projecting on a reflective wall.
- Clutter-free space: As you know, projectors don’t come with a built-in TV tuner or own sound. You’ll, therefore, need to hook them up to other accessories. Unfortunately, too many wires will create messy surroundings. A better option is to choose types that come with a wireless HDMI.
- Placement Option: The best home theater projector allows you to place it in different ways. You can move it down, up, right or left. You should focus on the lens shift during the search.
Home theater projectors have come a long way. You no longer need to burst the bank account to own a top product. You also don’t need to put up with low-quality images because of low resolution, low brightness or poor contrast. With modern types, you will have an experience similar to a commercial movie theater. Top products such as the ones listed above have a very high resolution for the best clarity, are compatible with many devices, and quite easy to set up. Today’s devices are lighter, smaller, but deliver high performance and can run a long time and are also very silent. They also support bigger screens allowing you to turn your home into a movie theater.