A cup or two of coffee will energize your employees and help them work harder. In fact, you probably know of a person who will be very gloomy without a shot of caffeine. However, no one wants to see employees milling around the coffee maker as they wait for their turn. You want to see them fill their cup and get back to work.
And to do this, you need to pick the best office coffee maker. It will deliver great tasting coffee within a short time, has the capacity to handle the people in the office, and is also user-friendly. But which one should you go for? Well, after reading this review, not only will you know of the best item but the important tips to picking the right coffee maker for the office.
Table of Contents
- List of The Best Office Coffee Makers in 2019
- #8 Keurig 10649645231454 14-pound OfficePRO Brewing System
- #7 Meelio French Press Coffee Maker, 1 Liter with Bonus 2 Filter Screen
- #6 Keurig B145 OfficePRO Coffee Brewing System
- #5 Pressopump Cordless Automatic Espresso Maker, Black
- #4 Madoats Portable Rechargeable Coffee Grinder
- #3 BUNN 33200.0015 VPR-2GD Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer, Black
- #2 Technivorm Moccamaster KBT Black
- #1 BUNN 13300.0001 VP17-1SS Pourover Coffee Brewer
- The Important Features:
- Final Word
List of The Best Office Coffee Makers in 2019
#8 Keurig 10649645231454 14-pound OfficePRO Brewing System
With this coffee maker, your employees will have hot coffee readily available in a short time. The 14-pound unit has a good capacity to cater for most offices and brews the coffee fairly fast. It has a simple design for easy and quick operation and can handle 3 different cup sizes; 6, 8, and 10 ounces. The 48-ounce water reservoir can produce many cups and can be removed for cleaning. It features an Auto Off feature to conserve energy and prevent over boiling and wasting the coffee.
#7 Meelio French Press Coffee Maker, 1 Liter with Bonus 2 Filter Screen
Coming in a double wall construction, this coffee maker is what you need for your office. It produces high quality and great tasting coffee within a short time. Its good heat retention keeps the coffee at the right temperature and this helps to conserve energy. It comprises a stainless steel interior and exterior for durability, hygiene, easy cleaning, and maintenance. The dishwasher friendly unit is resistant to rust and corrosion. It works with different cup sizes and has a walnut handle for better handling. Besides coffee, the multipurpose coffee maker also brews tea.
#6 Keurig B145 OfficePRO Coffee Brewing System
Brewing quality coffee in the workplace is simple with this coffee maker. It has a decent capacity to handle large volumes and also supports different cup sizes. The accessory is made from a tough material to bear the heat, constant use, and mishandling. It has a user-friendly design to save time and also improve the operation. Like other leading coffee makers, this appliance has an Auto Off to save energy and is easy to clean and maintain. It is lightweight and also very portable.
#5 Pressopump Cordless Automatic Espresso Maker, Black
Coming in a new and improved design, this cordless office coffee maker will shorten the time spent by employees filling their coffee cups. The mini espresso machine produces quality coffee fast and is among the simplest to use. It has a large capacity to cater for a small to medium size office and can handle pressures as high as 16 Bar. The cordless unit runs via a rechargeable lithium battery meaning you can move with it even in areas with no power outlet. And thanks to the superior Pressopump, you’ll have rich creamy espresso within 2 minutes.
#4 Madoats Portable Rechargeable Coffee Grinder
Regarded as among the best office coffee makers currently in the market, the Madoats coffee grinder will deliver quality coffee within minutes. The rechargeable battery powers the unit and recharges via the USB charger cable. It features adjustable coarseness top handle different coffee types, automatic grinding and should deliver a 200ml cup in minutes. The multifunctional piece also grinds nuts, dry spices, grains, and seeds. Besides office use it is also suitable for camping, traveling, car use, home, and other places.
#3 BUNN 33200.0015 VPR-2GD Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer, Black
The employees will spend less time brewing coffee when using this coffee maker. Nevertheless, they will still get great tasting and high-quality coffee. It will brew up to 14.4 liters or 3.8 gallons in an hour. The accessory features a heavy-duty design to put-up with the constant operation and has good heat retention to keep the power bills low. It brews the coffee in a few minutes and comes in a spill-proof design to minimizes messing the area. It works with different cup sizes, is easy to move and also cleans easily. The housing feels cool-to-touch and is resistant to corrosion or stain.
#2 Technivorm Moccamaster KBT Black
By: Technivorm Moccamaster
Featuring a stainless steel thermal carafe, this coffee maker will make life at the office easier. It’s sturdily built to handle frequent use, has good capacity to cater for the high traffic, and good heat retention to conserve heat and ensure the beverage is always at the right temperature. The copper heating element works quite fast and will deliver a full carafe of coffee in less than 6 minutes. It comprises a safe housing that is free of BPS, BPA, phthalates, or any other toxic compounds. The operation is very quiet, has minimal spills, and automatically shuts off after reaching the desired temperature to save energy.
#1 BUNN 13300.0001 VP17-1SS Pourover Coffee Brewer
Made of high-grade stainless steel, this office coffee maker should find its way to your office. It’s very sturdily built and will tolerate regular handling, high temperature, and large volumes of coffee. The unit brews up to 14.4 liters (3.8 gallons) of coffee in an hour and maintains the right temperature. The simple design makes operation easy and also lessens the time used to pour a cup or two. It is completely portable thanks to its good design and lightweight. It doesn’t require any additional plumbing and has a SplashGard to prevent spillage.
- Reviews of Best Waffle Makers
- Best Pizzelle Makers Reviews
- Top Best Tea Makers
- Best Over-The-Range Microwave Ovens
The Important Features:
When planning to buy a coffee maker for your office, you should look at these features:
- Capacity: Go for a unit that can handle the number of people in the workplace. The more the people the larger the unit should be.
- Energy efficiency: Since the unit will be on for the better part of the day or even at night, you should pick an item that consumes minimal heat but delivers hot coffee.
- User friendliness: A good coffee maker for the office is simple to operate. This saves time and effort and allows the employees to spend minimal time filling their cup.
- Brewing speed: Time is precious and it’s vital to pick an item that brews and heats up the coffee fast. Too slow and you’ll always find people milling around.
- Cost: The coffee making machines come in varied prices. You, therefore, need to first determine your budget before splashing money on any unit.
- Cleaning and maintenance: The coffee maker will need regular cleaning and it’s necessary to pick a unit that cleans easily. It also should be resistant to strains.
- Other: Other important features are cup size, design, serviceability, hygiene and environmental impact.
Your employees don’t have to waste time as they wait for their turn to fill their cup. They also shouldn’t complain about the drink not tasting good or not being warm enough. With the right coffee maker, your employees will enjoy a hot cup of coffee in no time. And to help you find the best office coffee maker, we compared different products in the market.
We focused on the capacity, heating speed, maintenance ease, cleaning ease, cost, user-friendliness, durability, and reliability. Any of the above coffee makers will deliver quality coffee in no time. Pick the best office coffee maker and see the productivity in the office improve.