If you have ever tasted natural water, you’ll agree with me that it tastes and even smells better than the one from the municipal. Additionally, it’s much safer and hygienic since it has no artificial additives or impurities. However, for you to get it from deep down under, you need the help of a submersible well pump.
Unlike the shallow well jet pump, this one is designed to be submerged in the water. It also has a better coverage and will work well even in very deep wells. It’s quite a challenge to pick the best one from the start. This is due to the many varieties, lack of sufficient information or knowledge, or you simply don’t have the time.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 7 Best Submersible Well Pumps in 2018
- #7 Red Lion RL22G10-3W2V 3-Wire Submersible Deep Well Submersible Pump, 230V
- #6 Amarine-made Deep Well Stainless Shell Submersible pump, 24V DC, 3.2GPM
- #5 LOVSHARE 1.1KW/1.5HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 40GPM
- #4 Hallmark Industries MA0343X-4 1/2 HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 110V, 25 GPM
- #3 Hallmark Industries MA0414X-7A 1HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 230V, 33 GPM
- #2 Red Lion RL12G05-2W2V Stainless Steel Deep Well 1/2 HP Submersible Water Pump
- #1 Hallmark Industries MA0414X-7 Stainless Steel 1 HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 110V
- Choosing The Right Submersible Well Pump:
List of Top 7 Best Submersible Well Pumps in 2018
#7 Red Lion RL22G10-3W2V 3-Wire Submersible Deep Well Submersible Pump, 230V
By: Red Lion
This deep well pump will work well in most wells and is very easy to install. It has a 1 hp motor that generates up to 22 gallons of water per hour. This makes it fit for homes, gardens, offices, and small farms. The accessory comprises thermoplastic construction for protection from heat and high temperatures and is double sealed for extra strength. The stainless steel impeller delivers good pumping action whereas the 10-foot cord improves connectivity. The built-in screen first filters the water before allowing it to flow through the pumps. It is strong, durable and requires minimal maintenance.
#6 Amarine-made Deep Well Stainless Shell Submersible pump, 24V DC, 3.2GPM
This is one of the most versatile submersible well pumps on offer. It can run on 24V DC or solar power and is suitable for different kinds of wells. The unit is constructed from premium stainless steel for good water flow, reliability, and long-lasting serve. It has a slim design for easy fitting and removal and pumps up to 3.4 gallons of water per minute. The lift is 100 meters/ 330 feet, which is quite okay for most uses. It’s easy to use and can be connected to a 24V DC system including a solar power unit. You should, however, be careful not to pump flammable liquids since the pump isn’t thermally protected.
#5 LOVSHARE 1.1KW/1.5HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 40GPM
If you want a simple yet reliable submersible well water pump, this one by LOVSHARE is worth buying. It features a stainless steel shell to handle the pressure, frequent pumping, and water. The 1.1KW/ 1.5HP accessory runs on 110V AC power and is designed for a well diameter of up to 4 inches/ 10cm. The maximum flow rate is about 40GPM and this is more than adequate for most domestic applications. It comes withal long 131ft cable for easy connection and a robust steel impeller for maximum pumping efficiency. For easy control, the unit features a control box.
#4 Hallmark Industries MA0343X-4 1/2 HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 110V, 25 GPM
By: Hallmark Industries
The best submersible well pump such as this one will ensure you have a good supply of fresh water at all times. It is suitable for most standard wells and features a 1 /2 HP motor that can work continuously without becoming too hot. The pump delivers up to 25 gallons per hour and is thus suitable for domestic and farming needs. The accessory runs on 110V AC power and is one of the most energy efficient units. It has 2 wires and therefore doesn’t require a control box.
#3 Hallmark Industries MA0414X-7A 1HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 230V, 33 GPM
By: Hallmark Industries
This submersible well pump features a 1 HP motor that pumps up 33 gallons of water every minute. It’s suitable for various well types and is simple and easy to fit. The stainless steel made unit is designed for 4-inch diameter and is powered by 230V AC. The powerful motor and pumping action suits the accessory for deep wells and delivers long-lasting service thanks to the heavy-duty construction. This item is liked because of its smooth and silent operation, resistance to corrosion and trust, doesn’t need regular maintenance, and it also doesn’t break down easily.
#2 Red Lion RL12G05-2W2V Stainless Steel Deep Well 1/2 HP Submersible Water Pump
By: Red Lion
This well pump is fit for domestic applications as well as farming and features a 1 / 2 hp motor. It is recommended for well depths up to 100 feet/ 33 meters and features a reliable and energy-efficient Franklin motor. The simple unit comes with 2 power wires and can be installed within a short time. However, despite its basic nature and simple styling, it pumps a good volume of water (12GPM) without creating too much noise. It’s manufactured from tough and corrosion/rust resistant stainless steel to deliver long-lasting service. This is boosted by the hex rubber bearing for better stability and shock absorption.
#1 Hallmark Industries MA0414X-7 Stainless Steel 1 HP Deep Well Submersible Pump, 110V
By: Hallmark Industries
This stainless submersible pump can pump up to 33 gallons of water per minute. It has a strong 1 HP electric motor that runs on 110V AC. The accessory is made from industrial grade metal and will last for many years without requiring service or breaking down too often. It designed for use with deep wells and is sturdily built to handle the water, pressure, vibrations, and everyday use. The well pump, although powerful, is very quiet and delivers consistent performance. It features 2 wires and doesn’t need a control box and is easy to install.
Choosing The Right Submersible Well Pump:
- Well depth: Before picking the unit, you need to ascertain the depth of the well. The deeper it goes the more powerful a pump should be. If it’s a shallow well, you should consider a shallow well jet pump.
- Power: This is demoted in horsepower (HP) or kilowatts (KW). The higher the value the more powerful the pump and more suited it is for very deep wells.
- Diameter: The well pumps come in varied diameters, some wide others narrow. During the search, you should first measure the well’s diameter so as to know the best type. It shouldn’t be too wide or too narrow. A good one has about one-inch clearance for easy insertion and removal in case of a repair or service.
- Wiring: Submersible well pumps will feature two or three wires. Two wires are for power (positive and negative) while the third one is connected to the controls.
- Gallons Per Minute (GPM): This is the volume of water it delivers and the higher the number the more water it pumps. A small home will do with a unit delivering lower volume compared to a large farm. To pick the best GPM, it’s essential to look at accessories like the dishwashers, washing machines, tubs, showers, faucets and more.
- Well Casing: You should look at the well casing diameter to ascertain the best pump. Most wells range between 5 and 6 inches although you can find narrower or wider ones. It’s necessary to leave an allowance on the sides.
The above submersible well pumps are the best in the market. They have good water flow rate, are easy to install, last for a long time, have good depth, and don’t require regular maintenance. They also are made from sturdy materials, are energy efficient, and will work with most types of wells. By fitting the best submersible well pump, you will enjoy the clean pure water and won’t need to use lots of effort. Pick the best for the ultimate experience.