With the right digital tire pressure gauge, you will save yourself the inconvenience of having to take a trip to the gas station to check your tire pressure. You also won’t need to worry about whether the tire pressure is right or not. Simply, insert the device and get accurate readings. For an even better experience, you should go for the digital type instead of the analog one.
This is because it’s more accurate and displays the readings in a better manner. However, since the devices are quite different, it’s necessary to only go for the best. After reading this review, you’ll be able to know the key features to look for and also get the chance of picking the best digital tire pressure gauges in 2018.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 7 Best Digital Tire Pressure Gauges in 2018
- #7 AstroAI 150 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- #6 Ionox Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI, Silver
- #5 DIYCO 150PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- #4 Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
- #3 AstroAI Stainless Steel Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 180 PSI
- #2 Tuisy Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI
- #1 Cooolbuy 150 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI, 4 Settings
- What To Look For In A Tire Pressure Gauge:
List of Top 7 Best Digital Tire Pressure Gauges in 2018
#7 AstroAI 150 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
This gauge can measure up to 150 PSI and is ideal for many kinds of tires and nozzles. It’s perfect for cars, motorbikes, trucks, bicycles and much more. It features a large digital display that relays the readings in large numbers. The backlit display allows you to read even in the dark whereas the 4 different settings improve functionality. The hose is very flexible and has good length for quick fitting. It is well-protected from bangs and knocks and has a nice grip to prevent slippage and provide a firm hold.
#6 Ionox Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI, Silver
Featuring a metal construction, this tire pressure gauge can handle pressure up to 150 PSI. The heavy-duty gauge works well with most tires and nozzles and is quite accurate courtesy of the 0.5 PSI measurements. It is simple and easy to use even by inexperienced users and has a nice texture for a firm non-slip grip. The handy accessory has a LED lit nozzle for illuminating in the darkly and easy insertion whereas the good flexibility improves handling and use.
#5 DIYCO 150PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
If you desire an effective and easy to use a digital tire pressure gauge, then this unit is what you are searching for. It’s perfect for different kinds of tires, cars, motorcycles, RVs, lawn mower, go-kart, ATVs, bikes and can handle pressures as low as 3Psi and maximum of 150 PSI. It comes with a large 1.5-inch L CD display for easy and quick reading and is backlit for use in dark areas or at night. The accessory has a heavy-duty hose to handle high pressures, regular use, and also to last for a long time. The good calibration together with small increments provides accurate readings.
#4 Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
This digital tire pressure is renowned for it’s a high accuracy and usability. It has a large LCD display that shows the measurements and is also backlit for use in poorly-lit situations. The unit is very accurate and reads in increments of 0.5 pounds. It can read pressures as low as 5 PSI and the maximum pressure reading is 150 PSI. The heavy-duty piece features an angled head for easy and quick use in tight spaces and a very flexible hose for easy, maneuverability. To prevent slippage and provide a nice firm hold, the handles have been coated with rubber.
#3 AstroAI Stainless Steel Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 180 PSI
Measuring the pressures as high as 180PSI and as low as 0.5PSI is easy with this digital tire pressure gauge. It has a heavy-duty design to handle even the most demanding work and is built from strong and durable stainless steel. The unit has 3 settings for improving performance and operates in increments of 0.5 PSI for better accuracy. Using the gauge is simple and easy because of its basic design and has a flexible hose for easy use in small spaces. And like other top products, it boasts of a large well-lit LCD display that gives the readings instantly.
#2 Tuisy Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI
With this digital gauge, you will be able to measure the pressure on your car tires without a problem. Simply insert it in the nozzles and get instant readings that are displayed via the large digital LCD display. It can handle readings up to 150 PSI and is also perfect for motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, bicycles, go-karts and much more. The accessory has four different settings to suit different users and is powered by 2 AA (1.5V) batteries. The high accuracy is attributed to the 0.5PSI increments as well as solid construction and superior technology.
#1 Cooolbuy 150 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 150PSI, 4 Settings
Powered by three 1.5V batteries, this device by Cooolbuy is among the best digital tire pressure gauges on the market. It is famed for its instant and accurate readings thanks to the improved technology and large easy-to-read LCD display. The unset is designed for pressures up to 150Psi and relays the reading in 4 different settings. The lighted nozzles make using the accessory in dimly-lit surrounding easy whereas the lightweight improves portability. It is ergonomically-designed for the best handling and comfort and has a nonslip surface to prevent slippage during use. Also included in the kit is a carry bag, tire valve caps, and 3 batteries.
What To Look For In A Tire Pressure Gauge:
Yes, they may all look same and serve a similar purpose. However, some will be amazing, others okay, while some will frustrate you. You can enhance the chances of owning the right item the first time by paying attention to these features:
- Area of Use: Always pick an item depending on the need at hand. If you constantly use it in a car repair shop or where there is high traffic, then you need a heavy-duty piece. If it’s for personal use, then a simple one will do.
- PSI Range: A goods one will be able to handle the pressure requirements. Generally, you should pick a gauge that can handle a higher pressure. For instance, if your tires are rated 60psi, then a unit that measures more than 60PSI is ideal.
- Display: The best digital tire pressure gauge features a large display and the digits/numbers are easy to read. You won’t have to strain your eyesight. Furthermore, they will feature backlit screens for easy reading in the dark or at night.
- Accuracy: A gauge that measures in small increments is more accurate than that with a higher increment. A unit with 1psi increments is better than one with a 5psi increment.
- Versatility: The best accessory will handle a wide range of tire pressures. It will also work well with different tire nozzles and won’t need too many attachments.
- Usability: You should go for an item that is easy to use and operate. You only need to insert it into the nozzle and it will give instant readings. No finicking and no need to screw or unscrew it.
- Hose design: It’s essential to select a gauge that has a long flexible hose. This makes using it in tight angles easy and you don’t need to crawl down top insert it.
- Portability: You need to choose a product that is easy to carry. It will be lightweight, compact and can fit in small spaces.
- Other: Other important is focusing on the durability, design, chucks, protective bumper, pressure holding, and ability to bleed air from the tire.
With the best digital tire pressure gauge, you won’t have to worry about tires. You also won’t need to drive to the nearest tire center or gas station to have the tires checked. All you need is simply fitting the device on the nozzles and getting the reading. The best types, such as the ones we have reviewed, are easy to use, feature a large clear display, very accurate, compatible with most nozzles, and are very flexible. They feature a simple design, a lengthy hose, and support a broad PSI range. By choosing the right one, you will have a stress free experience and peace-of-mind.