Any French fry enthusiast wants to have them crunchy and tasty. Unfortunately, you can only achieve this with an excellent French fry cutter. To take the guesswork out and ensure that you get the best items, I did my research and prepared this list of the Top 8 Best French Fry Cutters In 2023 Review on the market. Let’s take a look!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
List Of Top 8 Best French Fry Cutters In 2023
#8. French Fry Cutter Fruit Vegetable Potato Slicer Commercial Grade
- By: Goplus
- Dimensions: 15 x 7 x 9 in.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
Starting off our list of the best French fry cutters is the VIVO commercial grade French fry cutter which is one of the best products on the market. It boasts a sharp ½ inch uniform cutting blade which delivers absolutely impressive results. Its cutting-edge performance is enhanced by the uniform blade which gives an equal cut all through the potato making equal portions of fries.
Furthermore, the heavy-duty cast iron used in its construction adds to its unique features making it a must-have French fry cutter for any French fry lover. Whether you plan to put it into commercial or domestic use, this cutter can never let you down.
- It features excellent power and leverage for effortless performance.
- It comes with powerful suction cups for easy mounting.
- This boasts a versatile design which cuts potatoes and several other vegetables.
- Q1: How well does it cut sweet potatoes? ⇒ It cuts them just like the regular potatoes.
- Q2: Does it offer various blade size options? ⇒ Yes, you can use 3/8’’ or ¼ ‘’ sizes.
- Q3: How is the cleaning process? ⇒ Washing is a breeze. It doesn’t require dismantling to clean.
#7. French Fry Cutter and Easy Vegetable Dicer Chopper
- By: Tiger Chef
- Dimensions: 11 x 5 x 5 in.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Don’t let the position cloud your judgment; this product from the renowned New Star Foodservice cuts as much as the others. In fact, it boasts an impressive rating and overwhelmingly positive reviews.
Also, the rustproof powder used to coat its heavy-duty cast-iron makes it quite durable while the stainless steel rod makes its use a breeze. If you’re used to those cheap knock-offs which can even crank a whopping week without developing hitches, then this is the best French fry cutter for you.
- Cuts fries into ¼ inch pieces.
- Can be wall or table mounted.
- Comes with all additional and backup parts.
- Q1: Are the cutting plates interchangeable for different sizes? ⇒ Yes, you can interchange them conveniently.
- Q2: Can it be used to make shoestring potato fries? ⇒ You can adjust it to make different sizes depending on the blades you use.
- Q3: Is this one ideal for scalloped potatoes? ⇒ No. It comes with a grid.
#6. French Fry Cutter for Air Fryer, Reliatronic Stainless Steel Potato Chipper
- By: Reliatronic
- Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 4.5 in.
- Weight: 2.59 lbs.
Just like its earlier sibling, this item from the famous Reliatronic boasts exemplary features which give it unmatched performance and a superb finish. The heavy dust cast iron which is coated with a rust-proof powder gives it lifetime durability while stainless steel rod makes its use a snap. If you’re looking for a top-quality French fry cutter, then this one would be an ideal option for you to consider.
- Prepares fries in 3/8 in pieces.
- Can also be wall or table mounted.
- Comes fully packed with all additional accessories.
- Q1: What’s the length of potatoes that it cuts? ⇒ The suggested length would be 6 1/4 inches.
- Q2: How well does it cut sweet potatoes? ⇒ It gets the work done in seconds.
- Q3: Can it be used to chop onions? ⇒ Yeah, you can use it although the shape might not be so impressive.
#5. Compact Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
- By: New Star Foodservice
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 10.5 x 9.7 in.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
I can’t help but think that New Star Foodservice is a market leader in the manufacture of top-quality French fry cutters. Let’s look at the statistics here; we have more of their items being featured on this list more than any other company. That is a crystal clear indication that they take their time in designing top-tier products.
Away from that and back to this particular fry cutter; this item boasts stainless steel and aluminum construction which makes it quite sturdy. Of course, most of the body is made using cast iron which is known for its excellent durability. Last but not least, its special edition black finish makes it quite appealing while the superb cutting block gives it an excellent performance.
- Comes with ½” and 3/8″ blades.
- Features a special black finish.
- Can be wall or table mounted.
- Comes with a mounted washer to hold the blades.
- All additional accessories are included.
- Q1: Can it handle sweet potato fries? ⇒ Yes, effectively.
- Q2: How do you clean this French fry cutter? ⇒ It has 3 wing bolts which can be easily removed for cleaning. But dunking and spraying on the sink would also work the magic.
- Q3: Are the blades sharp enough? ⇒ Yeah, the blades can cut without being pushed extremely hard.
#4. Weston French Fry Cutter
- By: Weston
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 20.6 x 9.4 in.
- Weight: 12.2 lbs.
Boasting a cast iron construction, the Weston French Fry Cutter scoops the 4th tier position leaving three slots for the top three products. Its stainless steel blades ensure that you work for decades without ever looking for replacements while the suction cup offers better results ensuring that you prepare your fries like a pro.
On top of that, if you want to deliver professional-grade performance every time you get to the kitchen, then you should be looking for this French fry cutter. The easy assembling process involved in the setting up process makes this product extremely reliable.
- It effortlessly cuts potatoes up to 6 inches.
- It can be mounted to almost every surface.
- This cutter boasts a heavy-duty cast iron construction for adequate durability.
- Comes with Heavy-duty cast-iron body with stainless steel components.
- Q1: Does this French fry cutter come with a blade? ⇒ Yes, it comes with a 3.8 in. blade.
- Q2: What’s the size of the blade it comes with? ⇒ The plate size is 3.8 inches.
- Q3: Can it be used to cut hard potatoes and sweet potatoes? ⇒ Yes, but you might to have to put some muscle.
#3. 42313 Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter
- By: New Star Foodservice
- Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 9 in.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
New Star Foodservice once more upon up our top three slots by clinching the third tier position. Its rustproof powder-coated cast iron body guarantees utmost results while the stainless steel rod offers easy operation and adequate convenience.
And yes, the French fry cutter slices fries to ½ ‘’ pieces which make it a must-have item for any fry aficionado. What’s more, it gives an easy assembling process which only requires minimal experience.
- It can be wall and table-mounted.
- It comes with all additional accessories.
- This French fry cutter delivers top-level precision.
- Q1: What is the maximum length of the potato it cuts? ⇒ 8 inches would be ideal.
- Q2: Is it easy to set up and use? ⇒ Yeah! In fact, it offers a single-hand operation.
- Q3: Can it dice onions? ⇒ Yes, it can slice onions as well.
#2. Prepworks by Progressive Vegetable & French Fry Cutter
- By: Progressive
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 9.8 x 4 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.
At this point, the competition gets grueling as the features become better. The Prepworks vegetable and French fry cutter is the second-best item on the market this year. Of course, this is because of its unique design and impressive performance. The French fry cutter easily creates dozens of French fries or vegetable within seconds thanks to its uniquely designed and top quality blades. With a single push of the lever, this cutter delivers unrivaled cutting precision.
On top of that, if it’s incredibly positive rating on Amazon is anything to go by, then you can never go wrong with it. The smooth operation process which involves simple procedures makes its use a breeze. Whether you want thick or thin fries, you can never be wrong with this cutter.
- It comes with interchangeable stainless steel blades.
- It boasts an easy to operate lever action.
- It’s only ideal for hand washing.
- Q1: Is it ideal for commercial use? ⇒ It’s a nice item but might not be ideal for commercial use.
- Q2: Can it be used to make carrots and sweet potato fries? ⇒ No, it’s only meant for the normal potatoes.
- Q3: What are the dimensions of the blade? ⇒ Well, there are two blades which can be used with this French fry cutter. Both are 2 1/2 in. in size.
#1. French Fry Potato Cutter With Round Bottom
- By: Culina
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 4 x 5.1 in.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Finally, Culina clinches the top position! This is because of its unique design and features. The cutting device features a curved shape on the lower parts which makes the fitting of potatoes easy. And yes, the two interchangeable blades ensure that you get the right size as you desire.
Moreover, it gives a restaurant-quality fries which makes it ideal for commercial as well as domestic use. Whether you want to work on your yams, cucumber or zucchinis, this cutter is fully equipped for all that.
- It’s an easy to clean French fry cutter.
- It offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Q1: How well does it work on sweet potatoes? ⇒ It works, but it’s mainly ideal for the normal potatoes.
- Q2: Does it work on large potatoes? ⇒ Yes, but you can cut them into smaller portions first.
- Q3: Is it dishwasher safe? ⇒ No, it isn’t.
Now that you know all about French fry cutters lets me juggle your mind a little! Did you know that there are several types of them? Well, if you didn’t, let’s take a look at some examples.
Now that we have dotted all the I’s and crossed all the T’s concerning French fry cutters, the ball is in your court. Simply pick one of these products and prepare mouth-watering fries.
- Top 9 Best Bamboo Bath Mats | In 2023 Products Review
- The 7 Best Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders In 2023 | Review